What does my donation go towards?
- Providing educational programs to all groups – community, hotel/motel, all first responders, healthcare among many
- Provide mental health partners support to work with survivors
- Work with partners to raise enough to open a dedicated facility for survivors where they can be safe, be provided with the services they need and to promote them to gradually move back into regular society
- Provide volunteers with the necessary materials to continue our educational programs across the community
- Help partners to provide necessary programs they specialize in such as shelter, clothing, mental health counseling, medical help, progress with education, immigration assistance, legal assistance
- Psychological trauma including depression, stress-related disorders, disorientation, confusion, phobias and panic attacks. Recovery often takes several years
- Work toward lowering the number of human trafficked humans in SW Florida
- Work with partners to bring traffickers to prosecution
- Working with local, state and federal law changes and improvements
- Grant writing to help provide partners accomplish necessary programs to help trafficked humans
The SWFL Human Regional Trafficking Coalition is registered with Amazon Smile, which donates 0.5% off your shopping of eligible purchases to the cause of your choice.
Once you register via www.Smile.Amazon.com and then select the SOUTHWEST FLORIDA REGIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING COALITION as YOUR nominated charity, future shopping via Amazon on eligible purchases will provide the Coalition with 0.5% off your purchase from Amazon.
Thank you for your support by shopping with Amazon as you may already do but providing the Coalition with a donation.