What does my donation support?
- The provision of educational programs to community groups
- Human Trafficking Awareness Training to first responders and health care workers
- Through our service providers provide shelter, medical help and general recovery support for survivors
- Advocacy and legislative improvements for survivors
- Administrative costs associated with management of our non-profit organisation,, on average less than 4%
- Provision to mental health partners supporting their work with survivors
- Work towards lowering the number of human trafficked humans in SW Florida
- Working closely with local, state and federal law changes and improvements
The SWFL Human Regional Trafficking Coalition is registered with Amazon Smile, which donates 0.5% off your shopping of eligible purchases to the cause of your choice.
Once you register via www.Smile.Amazon.com and then select the SOUTHWEST FLORIDA REGIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING COALITION as YOUR nominated charity, future shopping via Amazon on eligible purchases will provide the Coalition with 0.5% off your purchase from Amazon.
Thank you for your support by shopping with Amazon as you may already do but providing the Coalition with a donation.